Monday, July 28, 2014

All To Jesus, I Surrender


     Today is a new day!  Isn't it great that we have another morning to begin anew.  I love Monday mornings.  I have been renewed and refreshed on the weekend and I am ready to go!  

     This weekend the Lord has been speaking to me about giving Him every second of my day.  I need to pray and ask for His guidance each and every minute.  I need His wisdom to help me make the correct decisions for me and my family.   He has a good plan for us and we don't' want to step out of His will.  

      I am a planner, so it is hard for me to relinquish control of my schedule for His, but I know He will always have a better plan than I will.  When I fail to surrender to Him, my days are filled with chaos and frustration.  As a homeschooling mom, I like to follow a rigid timeline, but some days, God has a very different plan for our time.  It never fails to amaze me how wonderful His agenda is compared to mine.  The kids learn more than I could have ever imagined on days He takes us away from our plans.  

      Are you ready to give up your plans and dreams for His?  I understand it is hard to let go, but once you decide to do so, your life will have so much more meaning.  God will show you things you never dreamed possible.  You will make a difference for Him.  Rather He has you on a mission field, or at home taking care of little ones, you will be affecting the lives of others for Him.  Lean on and trust in Him as you live your daily life.  He will never fail you!  You may not always see the big picture, but He does.  Rely on that fact and obey Him.  He will give you wisdom if you ask!  

No comments:

Post a Comment