Friday, September 27, 2013

It's FRIDAY!

Whew!  We made it through another week :)

I don't know about you, but this one has been tough.  Between homeschooling, writing deadlines, taking care of sick kiddos, and well, just life in general, I am worn out.  I am hoping to have a relaxing weekend with my family.  Nothing is formally planned for tomorrow, so I am hoping to get  few minutes to just sit and not do anything.

You know, when we have weeks like this, we tend to forget about the goodness of God.  We forget that He has blessed us over the week, even in ways we didn't really take time to notice.  No one had to see a doctor, everyone driving to and from work and on errands were protected, there weren't any real emergencies, so why do we forget to count our blessings in the midst of the storms of life?  We need to slow down and stop to see the big picture.  We are ALIVE!  God has given us the very breath that we take without even thinking about it.  How awesome is our God!  He just keeps giving, even when His children don't bother to thank Him.

Take time this weekend to sit and praise God for everything He has blessed you with.  I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment