Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Special Announcement!!!!


 Today I am happy to announce a wonderful gift for our members and blog readers.  We are going to be posting worksheets and coloring pages on the different character qualities.  We will be posting one each week.  They will be free to download and use in your homes, homeschools, and church groups.  I pray that these resources will be  blessing to you and your family. We are working hard to make them fun as well as educational.  God wants us to teach our children the Bible so they will keep it in their hearts. 

Psalm 119:11 ~  I have hidden your word in my heart,
    that I might not sin against you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love the Biblical Character lessons!!! I am so excited you are doing worksheets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! This will be great to use during Bible Time with my boys!!

    ReplyDelete